Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 90

90/365
Today I learned to used the auto exposure focus lock  


S /3200 
F1.4
ISO 200


I took these photos in A mode and spot metering, but because the different light in the background the camera got confused  and my subjects some how came out underexposed so I got close and filled the frame exposing for the white spot on the cat and then I pressed and held the AEL button and then recomposed and took the picture..

S/250
F1.4
ISO 200
AE-L used

My background got really brighter, but the little cat got the correct exposure.. 
I cant wait to use this technique when taking backlit photos, I didn't practice backlit today, the sun did not shine...

When I first got my camera, I used in manual mode right away, but I feel like it takes time setting the light meter every time the light changes, it slows me down a lot and I don't see myself speeding up, so from today on unless I use flash I will try A mode...Lets see how it works because I am so used to use  manual..



No comments:

Post a Comment