Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 79

79/365

Afraid of Flash....
I wanted to get nice pictures of my family during Christmas, I knew I needed it a flash for those dark days ..I was very disappointed when I finally got my flash and had no idea how to use it....if you read my previous post (shh I am the only one reading it, which is good in a way, no criticisms..so I am  always right) you can see that I am very eager to learn how to balance light on the subject and the background and one way is using flash...so today I took out my flash from the storage, and practiced by placing my husband against a window, but I'll be honest I don't know anything about flash other than bouncing it to the ceiling and turn it on...

so after some reading today for the very first time I was able to use  my flash on MANUAL, and I love it, I had full control over how much flash power my image needed..I think I will keep using it in manual mode..I think it is even easier than TLLC.I will keep practicing in natural light..

Here are some images from today, they are straight out of the camera..These images were for learning purpose and nothing else was considered..







Am I the only one who think skin tones are more flattering when using flash?

No comments:

Post a Comment