Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 77

77/365

How to get the background and the subject property exposed?


Today while waiting for my husband in the car I tried to  take a picture of a bush with tiny spring buds, but it was sitting right in the bright sun, so I looked everywhere and couldnt find anything thing in plain shade so I checked in side the car  and found this orange peel a little bit interesting...



I metered for the yellow orange, but then I noticed the background was blown out..Not too appealing, although my subject is well exposure..Imagine if my orange would've have being a person...




 In this one(bottom) I metered for the background...but then as you can see the orange peel  is not perfect lit, and the orange looks a little bit underexpose...Interesting isn't it??...Imagine if the peel would've  have being a person

You have to love photography....You never finish learning....I will find out the answer very soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment