Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 170

170/365


I had to drink 2 pills after I did this photo section, I even had nightmares last night  thinking about these two little boys.. They erased wherever I wrote on the boards and I had to rewrite it in Photoshop.., they almost broke my camera, mother has tears in her eyes..I usually takes hundreds of pictures and  pick the best, this time I was so exhausted that I only took about 15 pictures... 3 and 1 years  old are not easy to photograph.If you don't have 20 hands this is not easy at all.






But Mommy is very happy with pictures and she gave me so much confident..Overal I learned a lot...
 What I learned
1) Golden hour is not a good time to photograph kids, Its almost the end of the day and they are tired..
2) you need a lot of patience...
2) If they are more than one child, take pictures individually too...I failed here..
4) make sure you know the basic in Photoshop because it will come very Handy..


aperture  F/5
ISO 100
shudder speed 1/125
Manually = continuous shooting mode
Natural light
Spot metering (my favorite mode)

These pictures do not show the story behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment