Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 27

127/365

I photographed this flowers from four different sides..and I used Matrix metering for the fisrt time, I always use SPOT metering...These are straight out of the camera...and I shot it manual mode, I tried A mode for a couple of days and I was not satisfied with the results so I went back to Manual......
                                                                            #1
                                                                                #2
                                                                                #3
                                                                           #4


My favorite is number #2....Its kind of a backlit photo, I was standing in the shade and the flower was kind of in the middle...I edit # 2 and #4


                                                                   #2 edited

              

                                                                          #4 edited

No comments:

Post a Comment