Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 19

19/365

My first attempt trying a SPLASH ......Not bad for a first time...

What I learned:
1)You need to do this thing outside because you will have to try several times to get the perfect SPLASH...
2) Instead of coffee I used two cans of Coca Cola...
3) you need to fill your cup almost to the edge...
4) I used strawberries for the drop, but as you can see my splash where not that big, Then I tried green lemons and I got  big splashes, but then I ran out of soda right way...
5) make sure, your camera is far enough not to get wet..
6)Remember to adjust your focus to anticipate it ahead of time...In my case I focus on the cup...
7) you need a tripod to avoid blur, but since I don't have one, I set my camera on something stable..

Camera settings:
ISO 800     F2.5   SP 800 The key is a  high shutter Speed
Next time I will try a lower ISO and higher SP....



My children were off from school (Martin Luther King)

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos, although it looks a bit messy, not the photos what's involved in getting them :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better to take these kinds of pictures outside..

    ReplyDelete